Peter V Brett is coming in to the Voyager evil HQ tomorrow to have lunch with our Cabin Crew, the group of dedicated sf/f fans that wander around the building searching for the next 11-book series. We’ve prepared some questions for Peter, author of The Painted Man and The Desert Spear, and if you have any to add, just post them below and we’ll ask:
- Is it necessary to be bearded if you are a male fantasy author?
- What are your plans once the Demon Cycle series is finished?
- How do you draw a line between your public profile and your private one when you share with fans?
- What did you have for breakfast today?
- Did you know that there are dropbears in Australia?
SAVE PETER FROM THESE QUESTIONS. GIVE US SOME BETTER ONES!